bonjour celine header

20.10.09

muffins cure

mmmmmuffins!

sharing

I had a slight headache last night, so I didn't feel like doing the work I was supposed to do.

I made carrot muffins instead!

Melinda posted about this recipe, and as I read it, I realized that I had everything in the house to make this, except walnuts and yogurt! I happily ran to my corner store to get these two ingredients.

I have never made muffins before. Can you believe it? In Melinda's photo of her muffin, she had a little puff of white cream on top of hers, and it reminded me that I wanted to learn how to make cream cheese frosting, which, I also had all the ingredients for!

Baking wouldn't be right if we didn't share it! I left two muffins for my neighbour upstairs by his door, along with his mail that came in today. If you came by, I would give one to you for your breakfast tomorrow too!

And now, my headache is gone. I definitely think it was the muffins that made it go away.

mmmmm!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my! Celline, those look delish! I wish I could have one. Or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icing! We need the recipe! Please!
    They look so delish! I want to replicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dollops of frosting. No fuss and lovely just as is! These look so scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm..good cure for the headache! I am planning to make some today as well.
    Have a lovely day*

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job! they look absolutely deeelicious.

    probably the best prescription for a horrible headache!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look lovely! I love cream cheese frosting on carrot cake! But the icing I made was actually ricotta with a little icing sugar mixed in. It was delicious! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My tummy is grumbling and I blame the muffins! :)
    they look so scrumptious. I wish I was your neighbor so that I could eat carrot muffins everyday.

    p.s. the picture of the muffin on the paper is so simple and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's too funny. I also saw this recipe (on Poppytalk) and made it the next morning! Mine were delicious, I hope yours were too!

    Lovely blog by the way. Glad I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely neighbour you are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Celine, I want to be your neighbor...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm those look soooo good, I'm definitely going to try to make these as well! Perfect muffins or in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmm! i wish we could sit & chat & share a muffin together! they look delicious :)
    i stole a citrus + lavender scone from the bakery {where my husband works} so i'd share that with you :)

    ReplyDelete