bonjour celine header

9.2.10

goody bag

a goody bag

for us



truffles




Things that make me long to go on holidays.


Chocolates for Paris.
Tartufo, my favourite. mmmm.
a pretty floral compact mirror from Porta Portese (a crazy sunday market in Rome, ahh, I remember it well).

May brought this bag of goodness for us on Friday from her 4 month trip to Rome.

I love everything about it, even the paper bag it came in brings up fond memories of places I have already been.

Thank you, May. And welcome home. I missed you.

14 comments:

  1. sigh. i love your white floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stayed one night in Rome and I'd go back in a heartbeat.

    The colours of the compact are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love Rome, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty gifts and thoughtful. I have to wonder what will May do now on her 4417 Mile Diet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. never been to Rome. makes me want to go...

    and i know how you feel, moving to a new house...a house a lot of work...but its really where the heart is :) much luck to you and Jin!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. how beautiful. i just moved to Toronto from my home, in Rome, the words Porta Portese make me weep. lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously. celine, your white floor and your pictures rock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved the simplicity of these. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might have told you before, but I´ll say it again: your blog looks so cool and clean! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet! nice new blog header! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. your white floors are a dream.
    and those gifts...
    lucky you.

    ReplyDelete